Friday, November 6, 2009

Holiday Goodness















Well the season is upon us and the tea room and shop are starting to bustle. Now that Holloween is behind us Im looking forward to creating some things for my self Instead of makng everyone elses costumes.Dont get me wrong as you know I love creating costumes and enjoyed a great 22 year career in .But I am starting to shift somewhat and create more things that heal the soul.






I personally decided to be the Funky Queen of hearts this year. Believing that halloween is the best time to imagine ourselfs in a state of alter Ego.therefore I chose the queen. reason you ask/Because she is . some what hoity toidy yet shes also a cool chick and gets to enjoy both worlds in totally confidence.What more could a women ask for ( besides chocolate)











One of our big events and most enjoyable this month was the Hensons Tea Ball





I was lucky enough to be invited to take the show on the road to the Muppet Mansion and host a tea party for there Daughter Sidney who turned 6. I am truly blessed to have a Mom for a best friend. She is a multi talented mom who always helps me pull stuff like this off.She is a professional photographer as well and it really came in handy for the slide show and photos she created of the celebration. You can view the slide show on my facebook fan page by searching Rayanns Creative Instinct or click on the link http://www.facebook.com//profile.php?id=1130433062&v=feed&story_fbid=174861072093#/pages/Saugerties-NY/rayanns-creative-instinct/47494228556?ref=ts















Superfun when my Muse came knocking on my door this week .The snowflakes, scissors, and sparkles were flying.I managed to pump out almost 20 collage cards .Some may be a little off the track for me but I've decided I cant keep creating things that only I like .Not everyone shares the qirky and sometimes bizarre taste I posess. All In all not for nothing it was fun to play the Christmas Carols and get into the creative groove. Once started I couldnt quit any and all who came to visit were recruited to my studio and got a glue stick slapped in to there hand .




No comments: